Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, January 23rd

I want to take this opportunity to 'thank' everyone for being so positive and supportive! You all have said the nicest things to me and support me in every way! It's YOU that has made my journey as successful as it is. God has His own plan for me...but I'm sure He hears all your prayers for me. I am so lucky to have you all in my life! I can't believe how genuinely honest you have been to share your feelings of me and how some of you feel that I have this great strenght...it's YOUR support that gives me that strength! I can never say it enough times...thank you! for everything and I'm so grateful to have you in my life!

on a lighter note....

My sister, Patty, her daughter, Katie, just had her baby boy last night. Sunday, January 22nd. His name is Logan James McCallum and weighs 7 lbs 14 oz is 20 3/4 inches tall/long. Mommy and baby are doing great! Its so nice to have our kids, nieces, nephews having babies! Funny thing....so far the family has been having 'boys' and their names all begin with the letter 'L'.....

Charlie was home today and we or I should say 'he' talked me into --- putting all my Santa's away. He brought down the boxes from the attic and as much as he wanted to help...I did it all. I never counted how many Santa's I have -- but there are a lot! I left a snowman out, actually two of them...but when I was walking past the place where I put them...he put one of them away! That man!!! He can't see any thing that has to do with Christmas laying around for more than one month! Snowmen aren't just for Christmas...they are a winter decoration!!! Oh well, now I have just 'one' snowmen out for show......

One of our friends, the Devenney's (Carol and Joe) her Mom passed away on Friday and today was the viewing. Charlie and I went. Carol has pretty much been the caretaker of her Mom, even though she was in a nursing home/residence....Carol went to help her Mom every day...maybe missing one or two days a week. It's so sad to have a parent pass....you get so use to having them around...no matter what their health issues are. She will truly be missed and Carol will have this 'void' for a long while. We are all lucky to have memories of our family members!!!!