Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, February 10th

I called Dr. Allen's office yesterday and the nurse/receptionist asked that I send him the CD of my recent scans. I had picked up one the other day...but forgot the other...so I had to run down to Sparta today. I asked if we could do a 'telephone consultation' rather than me having to travel there just to talk to him. I also asked 'his' opinion on this radioactive microspheres. I enclosed a letter with the scans and also included two papers regarding this 'other' procedure.

Today I received a call from Dr. Wagman from St. Barnabas and we scheduled an appointment for a consultation - that will take 1 1/2 hours...hmmm.....I will bring the CD's with me. That appt. is scheduled for Wed., Feb. 29th. It's totally amazing that these doctors make you wait so long for appointments!!! Not that I'm in a rush or anything....LOL

So, the next step is on.....consulting with two (2) doctors - again.....