Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012

Met with Dr. May today. She would like me to do another 3 cycles of chemo = 2 treatments per cycle = another 3 months. I told her 'NO'....but I did give her info on the radioactive microsphere and she called the oncologist at St. Barnabas but had to leave a message. Dr. May wants me to call her and Dr. Allen (Sloan Kettering) to see if there is anything 'they' can do to get rid of this (hopefully) last lesion.

I will call tomorrow (Thursday) being that it is too late now.

That's the update!

I'm happy that I stood my ground on 'no chemo'...Dr. May suggested that I do something....being that the lesion is still there and only in my liver and because I'm still young.

She did understand how I felt about being a prisoner in my own home for the six days right after chemo....