Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday, April 21st

I don't know if this is going to work....there is a 'new format' and as much as I think I'm good with technology....I'm not....oh how I dislike changes on the internet!!!  Well, here goes...

Just figured I'd post that everything is fine and dandy here at the Marra house...I'm feeling really well!

Charlie was home Wednesday and Thursday and he was doing 'his' yard work.  He had his gas leaf blower out and I decided to have him start it so I could clean the bottom of our driveway.  That backpack is pretty heavy! but I did it!  All those stone and grit are now moved to each side of the driveway.  I haven't done this for two years! (since I had the port in)....Charlie had done it last year...but not to say he didn't do a good job......but......I did better! LOL

Our outdoor rocking chair was desperately in need of stain or a paint job.  Charlie chose stain...I sanded and stained it and it looks better...but I still think it needs paint...the old yellowish stain is kind of still there even though I thought I sanded it enough. 

Charlie was working yesterday and I met him to pick out our plants for the planters.  They had a great deal on herbs...I didn't know that they actually have a 'steva' plant!  One of the woman that was working there told me to pick off a leave and chew it....WOW, it was real sugar!!! and it lasted a long time in my mouth!  So, we bought it!  There were a few other herbs that I haven't seen which we got too....now to remember that I actually have to walk to the back yard to pick them...I think we even got a lemon mint....guess I'll be making a lot of iced tea!!!

That's about it....I enjoy keeping myself busy now that I have my energy back...I'm back to work too!  If you need me....I'm here......