Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, May 3, 2012


Seems like there is always something to write about. 

I've had this 'gap', 'hole', or something to that effect on my gum (in my mouth)...last tooth which is capped and had a root canal done years ago....now I find out that there is a cavity in the tooth...but way down, just below the point where the roots of the teeth join....meaning:::::: tooth extraction!!!  I can't believe my luck....guess with all the chemo and having 'dry mouth' - this is a major cause.

I put off going to the dentist since I originally saw this a few months ago...but I began getting worried - thinking that I was getting an infection....I don't feel any pain because it doesn't have the roots/nerves...which is a good thing too...or it would have gotten an infection.

I have an appointment to 'consult' with the dentist that will extract this molar next week and then - an appointment to pull it will be next.

Never ending doctor appointments!!!

Other than that - I'm feeling great!  Have my energy back and had a busy week since Friday.  Wedding, cooking, company, shopping, cooking and now dentist....for the exception of this last thing - they were all enjoyable....

Life.........